- In Stock
- Product Code:
Competitive Delivery Option
Money back guarantee
Helmet Pinnacle Zertec Vent
The new ZERO Pinnacle ZERTEC features Koroyd welded tubes which crush uniformly on impact, reducing the risk of injury. The Pinnacle Zertec provides true multi-impact protection, making it ideal head protection for work at heights. Versatile and rugged, includes slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors.
Light and comfortable helmet with an attractive design, designed for electrical, linesman, industrial, construction, work at heights, arborist and abseil use: particularly where there is risk of electric shock or arc flash.
The helmet is also rated for molten metal splash and lateral deformation. Includes mountaineering impact and electrical insulation certifications ensuring the ** helmet meets the new regulations for work at heights, electrical industry as well as applications where the chin strap must not be releasable and the helmet can withstand multiple blows and prevent penetrations from various angles.
- ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior.
- Wide aeration holes with mesh covers to prevent debris entry.
- nside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene.
- Lightweight and comfortable, just 430gms.
- Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving option of full fact protection of forestry kit, visor etc
- Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable.
- Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N.
- Lamp holder clips.
- One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up/down adjustable size system, Diameter: 54-62cm.